The Healthworks Company is the leading partner on the Belgian Market specialized in corporate fitness and health projects. Our business is constantly growing and that is why we are always looking for enthusiastic fitness coaches and dedicated group class trainers to strengthen our team.
What is a Corporate Fitness Coach?
A Corporate Fitness Coach provides fitness guidance in the corporate fitness to help clients improve their physical condition.
What does a Corporate Fitness Coach do?
As a corporate fitness coach, you will be responsible to provide your expertise to members in order to help them to reach their goal. You will have to provide a good customer service because your role is to provide a fitness service that represents the company’s vision and values.
As an expert in his job a Corporate Fitness Coach creates and supervises tailored fitness programs for individuals. He assigns exercise routines based on clients’ physical needs and monitor their progress.
Corporate Fitness Coach duties include:
- Determining clients’ exercise needs
- Assigning fitness activities and revising when needed
- Instructing and motivating clients
- Identifying the physical health conditions of clients
- Creating appropriate exercise plans, and monitor the improvement.
- Modifying exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Explain applicable safety rules and regulations (e.g. use of equipment)
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Fitness Account Manager
- Ultimately, helping our clients have fun and improve their health through exercise.
Requirements & skills
- High School Diploma; degree in Sports Science is a plus
- Previous work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
- Ability to instruct and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work on early or late shifts and on weekends
- Proven experience of CPR, First Aid, Security and safety procedures
- Multilingual (Nl, Fr, Eng)
Are you interested in joining the team?
Then complete the online form and we will contact you as soon as possible for an introductory meeting.