The Healthworks Company is the leading partner on the Belgian Market specialized in corporate fitness and health projects. Our business is constantly growing and that is why we are looking for dedicated group class trainers to strengthen our team. So if you can teach multiple types of group lessons, then you are the person we are looking for.
What is a Corporate Fitness Group Trainer?
A Group fitness trainer or instructor organizes and leads group exercise sessions, which can include aerobic exercise, stretching, muscle conditioning or relaxation.
What does a Corporate Fitness Group Trainer do?
As a corporate fitness group trainer, you will develop programs, establish exercise class content and schedules. You will be responsible to provide your expertise to members and to offer a fitness service that represents the company’s vision and values.
As an expert you will create and supervise tailored fitness programs for groups in our corporate fitness centers.
Corporate Fitness Group Trainer duties include:
- Developing aerobic programs, establish exercise class contents and schedules
- Prepare work schedules to ensure adequate coverage of classes
- Determining clients’ exercise needs
- Assigning fitness group activities and revising when needed
- Instructing and motivating clients
- Creating appropriate group classes
- Explain applicable safety rules and regulations (e.g. use of equipment)
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Fitness Account Manager
- Ultimately, helping our clients have fun and improve their health through exercise.
Requirements & skills
- High School Diploma; degree in Sports or Health Science is a plus
- 2 or more years of work experience as a Fitness Group Trainer or similar role
- Knowledge of diverse group classes and capable for giving the lessons independently
- Proven experience of CPR, First Aid, Security and safety procedures
- Multilingual : fluent English, notion of Dutch & French is a must
- Available to work on early or late shifts and on weekends
- Ability to instruct and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Driving license and own means of transport (car / motorcycle)
- Able to work both outside and during office hours.
- Last and not least, being in a good health condition
Are you interested in joining our team?
Then complete the online form and we will contact you as soon as possible for an introductory meeting.